Emergency Information for Tenants
What classes as an emergency:
- Severe leaks or flooding
- Loss of electricity
- Blockage of your only toilet Loss of heating or hot water
- Property damaged by forced entry
During office hours
- Office hours Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.30pm, Saturday 9.00am-4.00pm and Sunday 10.30am-2.30pm
- For managed properties please call our offices on 01952 812519
- Ensure that you are experiencing a true emergency and that the issue cannot be resolved during our normal opening hours. If a contractor is called out as an emergency when a repair is not justified, you will be liable for all costs.
Outside office hours: Our emergency number is 07969 916148
- Water Leaks: If you experience a water leak at your property, turn off the stopcock immediately.
- Electrics: If you have no electricity, check the fuse box and ensure that the switches have not tripped. If this does not fix the problem, contact the Electricity Board to ensure that they have not turned off the power in the building or street.
- Gas: If you smell gas or detect a gas leak call the National Gas Emergency service on 0800 111 999